- Deep Tissue Massage The approach to this massage is site specific where tension and trigger points occur. After a deep tissue session you will experience enhanced mobility.
- Swedish Massage The classic approach of long soothing broad strokes designed to soothe and promote relaxation.
- Traditional Thai Massage This massage, based in yoga, is done fully clothed on a soft mat on the floor. Muscles are compressed, lengthened, shortened and rocked. The therapist uses his or her body to passively move the client into various positions to attain increased range of motion, open the joints and to achieve whole body calm and relaxation. Like yoga, Thai massage is as much of a moving meditation as it is a massage.
- Craniosacral Therapy This gentle, hands-on technique involves the craniosacral system, a system of the body composed of membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surrounds the brain and spinal cord. Therapists utilize CST to loosen and release restrictions or “blockages” in the body that can contribute to pain and dysfunction of the central nervous system and the body as a whole. CST is effective at treating a number of problems including pain, headaches, central nervous system disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, stress, tension and more.
- Pregnancy/Prenatal Massage A soothing and fluid massage that focuses on both mom and baby with the aids of side-lying positions and pillows. This massage is designed to reduce some of the discomforts associated with pregnancy. It is advised to wait until the second trimester and your physician’s clearance for this massage.
- Cupping The combination of massage movements and negative pressure with the use of a suction device on the skin. A cup is positioned at the area to be treated and, depending on the type of cups being used; a vacuum is created within the cup to draw the skin and underlying tissue into the cup. The produced vacuum creates a suction effect that increases blood and lymphatic circulation systemically and to the local area, relaxes muscle tissue and support, and can help with pain. Suction along with the movements performed and areas treated by the therapist will produce stimulating (toning) or sedating (draining) effects.
- 60 Minute
- 90 Minute
Massage Pricing with Cupping
- 60 Minute
- 90 Minute
- 30 minute *
All payments are due at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, check, debit or Master and Visa cards.